The Life and Times of Bob Houston
A standard memoir package includes:
- A preliminary background interview, allowing the client and historian time to get acquainted
- Interview sessions, digitally recorded with professional audio recording equipment, as many sessions needed to capture your story
- Full transcriptions of the entire interview sessions
- Copies of the interview recordings on compact disc, professionally edited into segments for easy navigation
- A saddle-stitched bound hardcover companion book in full color (up to 150 pages), consisting of interview transcripts, photos, contextual information and other items of historical relevance
Depending on the breadth of your personal history, a typical project can be completed within 8-15 weeks. You will then receive at least 5 copies of the companion book and a series of archival-grade compact discs containing your life story told in your own words. Future generations will cherish the opportunity to listen to these recordings while following along in the finely crafted hardcover memoir filled with high quality images and full-colour photographs.
Individuals also have the option to complete only the audio recording component of the memoir process, and then decide whether they wish to proceed with the full package.
The highly personalized nature of our services is such that there is no fixed cost for the interview, archiving and production process. Instead, cost is relative to the scope, scale and time requirements of the memoir in question and, as such, is highly flexible.
The average cost for completing all of these activities ranges between six and ten thousand dollars.Memories to Memoirs historians consult with clients along every step of the process, so that they remain cognizant of costs.
We also offer partial services to fit any budget, so please contact us to arrange your free consultation.